For all your contract bed requirements throughout the Lake District
We deliver a wonderful night's sleep to holiday cottages, Airbnb, bed and breakfasts, guest houses and hotel guests throughout Cumbria, Lake District, Lancashire and North Yorkshire.
"We've had great feedback on the beds with several guests commenting on how well they slept and how comfy the beds are. Sleep is so important so all our beds and mattresses are of high standard to support our guest during slumber time."
We know that if your guests cannot get a good night's sleep, at your holiday accommodation, there is little you can do to put it right. Think of it this way, your guests spend more time in bed than any other place in your establishment. This is why it is so important to get your bed choice right first time.
Providing that great sleep experience isn't hard but we understand you are limited on time, that is why you can:
- Visit our dedicated contract showroom, 80 Stramongate, Kendal, LA9 4BD
- Call us at our Kendal store in the heart of the Lake District to discuss your requirements, 01539 733168
- Ask one of our sleep experts to come along to establishment to discuss your unique requirements. email@example.com
We have been supplying beds and mattresses to holiday accommodation and contract customers for over 22 years. We know the practicalities and can offer you lots of support, ideas and guidance in line with your budgets.
All the beds and mattresses we supply to holiday accommodation are made in the UK and sourced from a selection of reliable manufacturers guaranteeing a quick turnaround and continuity of supply.
- Fast turnaround
- High quality
- Product for every budget
- Wide selection of fabrics for coordinating bases and headboards
- Variety of sleep solutions from coordinating divan sets in hundreds or colours, mattresses, bedsteads, sofa beds and not forgetting the all-important mattress protectors.
Great Sleep Experience Starts with the Right Mattress
If any of the following is true for the mattress in your holiday cottage, B&B or hotel, it's time to upgrade:
- Is your mattress more than 10 years old? Especially if you haven't had a protective cover on it and if it isn't even when you're lying on it, the mattress is outlived its usefulness. It no longer has enough support.
- Is your mattress uncomfortable? Is this the mattress you didn't want to sleep on so you put it in your Airbnb listing instead? Do you enjoy sleeping more on your sofa or even the floor more than this mattress? Remember, if you don't enjoy sleeping on it, your guests won't enjoy sleeping on it. Quick test: invite an honest (and forgiving) friend who is a frequent traveller to spend the night and ask them the next morning how their sleep was. Did they toss and turn? Do they wake up with back ache? If the answer is yes, it is time to upgrade.
- Is your mattress uneven? Do you feel lumps or cave-ins anywhere–the tell-tale signs of a mattress that is too old and in need of replacement? Mattresses will sag over time due to use.
- Do you sneeze in the morning whenever you get up? Find yourself with a stuffy nose every morning even though you have your window closed and it's not allergy season? Chances are good that your mattress is dirty with dust and other nasties.
- Have you had more than one guest complain about the bed? One might just be a picky guest. But when you get several guests making the same complaints about an uncomfortable bed, it's time to look for mattress replacement.
- Pro Tip: Make sure to protect your investment from guest accidents as well as bed bugs by getting the right mattress protective cover.